Embroidery is a decoration process using needle and thread. We use commercial machinery that can stich at high speeds.
Pro's of Embroidery:
- Embroidery has almost limitless color choices. Our machines can hold up to 15 color cones at a time.
- Can be applied to almost any fabric. Even leather and letterman coats.
- Can be aplied to a variety of items: Hats, bags, socks, pants, sweatshirts...etc.
- Embroidery can produce almost any design whether it is an intricate or simple design.
- Great for one offs and large quantities.
Best Tips for Embroidery:
- Choose fabrics that can withstand high impact embroidery. Fabrics like really thin tees and silks can easily get a bunching affect.
- When determining your design, measure out the size you would like it to appear on your item. Use a ruler or measuring tape to give yourself an accurate idea. (Width x Height)